Wednesday, April 03, 2013
Conversion of Aided schools into Sponsored Schools - Expression of Interest
The Govt of WB has asked all aided school authorities to exercise option to convert the Schools into sponsored schools within 30-04-2013 date of publication of the Notification being 01-04-2013
The MC shall have to adopt resolution in a meeting convened to discuss such issue that must be within 30-04-2012 that means meeting shall be convened within 23.4.2013.
The Procedure: (for full order click here)
For School Authorities
•Convene a Meeting.
•Hold Meeting within 30-04-13.
•Adopt Resolution as per Annexure – I
•Submit option as per Annexure – II.
•Submission shall be within 30-04-13.Formation of MC within 180 days from the date of conversion or subsequently prescribed further time period, as the case may be as per M R 1972
For District authorities…
• Consider Validity of Option.
• Prepare List Block Wise/Subdivision Wise
• Submit Within 45 days i.e. 15-05-2013
• Prepare List District Wise .
• Submit Within 60 days i.e.30-05-2013
• Submission to Education Deptt.
• Forward the List to West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
• No Time Limit.
The WBBSE shall
Issue Altered Memo of Recognition to such schools with valid options
• The Government will not be forced to be responsible
– Infrastructure support, maintaining PTR etc
– stoppage of grant-in-aid
– Withdrawal of approved teaching and non-teaching staff.
For willing schools FUND OF RMSA!!!!!