- Admission will be done by lottery from Class 1 to Class 8
- If no, of Applicants is more than the no. of seats then only lottery will be done.
- All students of Primary Schools running in the same building or morning section will be admitted first then the left out seats will be filled up by the applicants by lottery
- Draw the lot from all candidates irrespective of SC ST etc. then for respective quotas
- Nearest School means 1/2 from home in case of Kolkata and hazardous area & 1 km for other places for Primary School and for UP schools it is 1 and 2 km
- Those students who do not have their name in the list after drwing lottery, they can apply to the DI/s for their action.
- Age for admission in class 1 is 5 years as on 1-1-2012
Monday, December 12, 2011
Details Guideline for Admission Procedure from this AY 2012
Govt has published the detailed guideline for admission in Class 1 to Class 8 in Govt / Aided institutions from this session as follows: